‘Never go on trips with anyone you do not love’ said E. Hemingway, and he truly knew travelling!
We, at VisaDir, have wanderlust in our blood! But just like you, we have found ourselves in situations with scarce and even no information about the visa required in the country of travel. And it happened each time we wanted to take a trip, so we decided to put all the visa requirement information together to make our lives and others’ like ours easier.
So, look no further than VisaDir for up-to-date and useful info about international visas, as well as many more travel tips and advice for each country.
Who are we?
We are a team of creative digital nomads, professionals with careers in software development, copy-writing and SEO specialists and we have one thing in common: we live to travel. We decided to become digital nomads so that we can travel, work from and enjoy every corner of the world.
We soon realized that we need a visa to travel to most countries, so we started looking up information online. We found that some countries offer Visa on Arrival, but there are others which require you to go to the embassy to obtain a visa.
We started by checking up and comparing visa requirements on official websites, where there were any, on travel blogs, started asking other digital nomads and found that the info available is either outdated or poor. The conclusion was obvious: there was not one single website where you could find everything you need to know about visas.
Our next step? Create a visa info guru!
VisaDir was born so that anyone could find all the details needed about travelling to a particular country, and we mean almost all the countries in the world. International visa info about every country in the world is here, not just the popular US Visa requirements.
We took the time and put on the effort so that you don’t have to. All we want you to think about, fellow traveler, is how to pack your favorite clothing, that’s why we conveniently gathered everything you need to know about international visa requirements in one place.
What we wanted to gather on VisaDir:
- Visa-related info about each country in the world
- Visa-related info served in an easy to understand manner, so anyone could access and use
- Up-to-date visa information
- The real coast of a visa
- Must-know details about each country: currency, time zone, emergency numbers, top 10 attractions and many more
- Tips & tricks about each country: what to watch for, what vaccines you need to take and so on
The VisaDir solution
- A user-friendly and intuitive website to find info about visas
- Almost all countries in the world and their visa requirements under one roof
- Visa types such as Visa on Arrival, visa-free countries, evisa, travel visa, business visa, medical visa, how not to get your visa refused, visa application etc.
- Visa checklist for each country
- Up-to-date information about visas
- Constantly updated visa requirements
- Easy way to find the country you are travelling to
- Must-know information and tips & tricks for each country: popular destinations, off-the-beaten-track attractions, cuisine, what vaccines you need to take, how not to get scammed and many more
How does VisaDir work?
All you have to do is enter your citizenship, the country you are travelling to and click ‘Let’s go’!
The type of visa you need is the first info you’ll see, but you also have all the country’s details at one click away. For travel tips, our blog section will provide you with hot tourist attractions, lesser-known or secluded destinations, what dishes to indulge in and so much more.
Feel free to contact us if you want a travelers’ advice. And meanwhile, start checking the visa requirements for your country of destination!